5.23.2010

Keepin' it short and sweet

Allow me to begin by stating the I despise the wind. Yes I'm glad that there's a cool breeze, and yes I'm glad that it's not a stale 100 degrees outside. However, my head is killing me. I hate allergies and sneezing and sinus pressure, not to mention my hair gets all jacked up and pollen gets in my pores and clothes so I have to take a shower to be free of the pain! UGH!!

Lovin' my house. It's coming along well, though paying bills is highly stressful. I have a long way to go, but every day it gets a little better. I have awesome support from my family and friends who have been over to help - how lucky am I?! Thanks everyone! I couldn't do it without you!

Jon left on Tuesday, and I am sad. I miss him a lot and wish he was here to help me decorate the house. I wish he was here to calm my anxieties and congratulate me on making it through school and cook dinner with me...I miss him. I know that this experience will only make us stronger and teach us not to take each other for granted. I also know that this is something he needs to do for himself to make his life meaningful. He has said that if he had never met me, he might be a sniper or on the SWAT team by now. I'm thankful he's not doing that (yet), and I understand his need to make a difference in this world. I just can't wait to have him home again.

School is out on Thursday, and my seniors are already gone! HOLY CRAP! I have no idea how I am still standing... I'm serious.

That's about all for me. Off to plan my few review lessons for the week and check on Smith and Wesson (kittens). PEACE!

No comments: